1. We believe in the authority of the HOLY SCRIPTURES as the inerrant Word of God, as summarized by the Creeds, taught by the Fathers, and defined in the Thirty-Nine Articles of Religion.
2. We believe the Nicene and Apostles' CREEDS are binding on every member of the Church as the expression of their specific personal commitment and conviction.
3.We believe HOLY BAPTISM as ordained by Christ, as set forth in the Book of Common Prayer, is the seal of our Salvation, and Confirmation by a bishop in the apostolic line is the means whereby we receive the strengthening gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Apostolic tradition.
4. We believe HOLY COMMUNION shall be validly celebrated by a bishop of the Apostolic line, or by a priest ordained by such a bishop, and properly received by those confirmed or ready and desirous to be confirmed. Holy Communion will not be refused to believing baptized Christians of other traditions.
5.We believe HOLY ORDERS of Bishop, Priest, and Deacon are open only to believing men, following Biblical practice, the universal practice of the holy church, and as intended by our Book of Common Prayer.
6. We believe the integrity of the sacramental functions of the EPISCOPATE, and according to the Apostolic model, as evangelists, guardians of the faith, and caring shepherds of the flock, shall be placed above the administrative responsibilities that have so often caused mischief in the churches of former years.
7.We believe the historic BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER
8. We believe in the unique salvation of Jesus Christ and pledge our commitment to the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ about Himself: "I am the WAY, the Truth, and the Life: and no man cometh to the Father, but by me."
WE GIVE OUR WITNESS BEFORE GOD, to all believers in Christ, unbelievers and those who claim the name of Christ for themselves while disdaining Our Lord's own words about Himself.
SIGNED, In the Name of GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON and GOD the HOLY GHOST, the Bishops of THE ANGLICAN EPISCOPAL COMMUNION CHURCH, representing from all Synod councils.